2019 TYM T554 Synchro Shuttle
Call for Price
T554 Synchro Shuttle
The turbocharged T554 provides the extra muscle needed to take care of whatever you need to do. The proven Yanmar diesel engine and large operator’s station provide for a first-class tractor experience.
- Robust Front Axles and Power Steering: Double acting power steering system gives a smoother and effortless turn and its solid front axle provides utmost satisfaction in any type of ground work.
- Conveniently Located Radiator Screen Net: Radiator screen is easily taken out without any tool for cleaning dust.
- Dual Gear Pump: T554 and its family are equipped with the separate steering pump and it enables smooth turning when using hydraulic drive implements.
- Hydraulic Lift Capacity - 3314 lbs: The lift capacity of 3314 lbs provides the sufficient power to control the rear implement and the position level sets the height of the implement just as you want.
- PTO On/Off Switch: Conveniently located PTO on and off switch with the light indicator enables you to control the PTO at your finger tips.
- Cruise Control Mode: With cruise control mode, you can fix the engine RPM and driving speed at a certain level for stable driving and field operation.
- Factory Installed Joystick Lever and remote valves for front attachment is standard in T554 and its family model.
- Ergonomic and Spacious Operator Seat: Control levers are ergonomically located by considering the operator's hand movements.
- Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4TNV86T-CR
- Engine Type: Turbo
- Engine HP-Gross: 55.1 (41.1)
- PTO HP (kw): 44.9 (33.5)
- Rated engine speed: 2800
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Displacement-cu.in. (cc): 127.6 (2091)
- Air Cleaner: Dual Dry
- Alternator: 12V70A
- Fuel System Type: CRDI
- Transmission type: Sync/Shuttle
- Number of Speeds: 16/F 16/R
- MaxTravellingspeed,mph(km/h): 18.4 (29.7)
- Brakes: Wet Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic
- Clutch: Dry Single Plate
- Pump type: Dual Gear Pump
- Implement pump cap.gpm(L/Min): 9.5 (36.1)
- Steering pump cap. gpm (L/Min): 5.0 (19.0)
- Max Total flow gpm (L/Min): 14.5 (55.1)
- Category, 3 Point Hitch: 1
- Hitch lift capacity, lb. (kg): 3314 (1503)
- at 24 inches behind link ends, lb(kg): 2945 (1336)
- Lift Control type: Position/Draft
- Joy Stick Valve: Standard
- No. of standard remote valves: 2
- PTO Type: Independent
- PTO Control: Electric/Hydro
- PTO Rear (rpm): 540
- PTO Shaft Diameter in. (mm): 1 3/8 (35)
- Fuel Tank, U.S. gal. (L): 17 (60)
- Cooling system U.S. qt. (L): 9.0 (8.5)
- Crankcase (with filter) U.S. qt. (L): 7.1 (6.7)
- Trans & Hydr. System, U.S. gal. (L): 9.2 (35)
- Front Axle qt. (L): 10.5 (10)
- Overall length, in. (mm) with 3P: 141.3 (3590)
- Overall width, in. (mm): 63.8 (1620)
- Wheelbase, in. (mm): 76.2 (1935)
- Height to top of ROPS, in. (mm): 102.1 (2594)
- Min. Ground Cleareance, in. (mm): 13.8 (350)
- Min. Turn Radius, in (mm) witd Brakes: 131.9 (3352)
- Min. Turn Radius, in (mm) w/o brakes: 150.4 (3820)
- Total Weight with ROPS, lb (kg): 3814 (1730)
- Total Weight with CAB, lb (kg): 4233 (1920)
- Yanmar 4-Cylinder Diesel Engine
- 16×16 Shuttle Transmission
- 3,314 lb Hitch Lift Capacity
- Optional Loader: 2,478 lb Capacity
- Available with ROPS or All-Season Cab
NOTES:Images may show optional equipment.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 55.1 hp (41.1 kW)
- PTO HP
- 44.9 hp (33.5 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2800 rpm
- 76.2 in. (1935 mm)
- 102.1 in. (2594 mm)
- 63.8 in. (1620 mm)
- Ground Clearance
- 13.8 in. (350 mm)
- Fuel System
- Fuel Capacity
- 17 gal. (60 L)
- Wet Disc